Make sure your students are ready on the first day of class. Get ready for Back-to-School in 3 easy steps and spend more time teaching, and less time playing catch up! (Is your account already updated? Read our tips on reading tools, or get your students Individual Memberships.)
1. Update your account
- Log in to Bookshare. (Trouble logging in? Reset your password.)
- Go to “My Organization” in the Task Bar.
- Go to “Members” and add new qualified students.
- For existing members, update their grade levels.
- Add new sponsors to download books and manager rosters.
2. Find books
- Find the books that your students need this fall, or request them.
3. Save and organize books
- Add books to Reading Lists (formerly Bookshelves) to make them easier to download and access. Watch a short video or read the Support Center guide.
- Share Reading Lists with students so they can download on their own, including NIMAC-sourced books! (Note: make sure students have individual memberships first).
What else is new from Bookshare?
Over the summer, we have been busy working to make Bookshare easier than ever. Learn what’s new!