Parent-teacher meetings are the ideal time to help sign up your students for Bookshare at home. Why?
You can save time and hassle by having parents review and sign pre-filled Individual Membership forms on the spot! This will ensure your students get access to Bookshare at home as soon as possible. Just follow these steps:
1. Print pre-filled Membership Agreement forms for parents
- Short video on printing pre-filled Individual Membership forms for parents
2. Share the forms at a parent meeting and have them review and sign
3. Collect and return all the signed forms back to Bookshare (or have your parents return forms)
480 South California Avenue, Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Or email scanned forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want additional resources to share with parents? Here are brochures, videos, and presentations!
- Bookshare Parent brochure
- Bookshare Parent brochure in Spanish
- Short recorded Bookshare video
- Bookshare Parent Presentation for you to use or customize
- Sample Send-Home Letter for Parents contains basic information about the benefits of an Individual Bookshare memberships
- Sample Send-Home Letter in Spanish
Best wishes and good luck! If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us!
The Bookshare Team