The contest is closed and is no longer accepting participants
Get contest updates by email
Individuals, join Bookshare
Educators, get students Individual Memberships
Get on the case to solve this summer’s most intriguing mysteries!
You can be a prime-time detective in Bookshare’s Summer of Sleuths Contest. We’ll provide a list of clues to which you, the Summer Sleuth, will need to find the answers. How? By searching the content of detective and mystery books from Bookshare, of course!
How does the contest work?
- Get the list of clues.
- Download books and search them for the answers to the clues.
- Submit your answers on the contest website.
For each clue you answer correctly, your name will be entered into the prize drawing. So the more clues you get right, the greater your chances of winning!
- What are the prizes?
- U.S. students: choose one of several great sleuth-worthy prizes, each valued at $40-$50 (20 winners chosen at random)
- U.S. nonstudents: One-year Bookshare membership extension, a $50 value (20 winners chosen at random)
Who can participate?
- All U.S. Bookshare Individual Members.
- Educators, help your qualified students get Individual Memberships today!
When does the contest end?
- Friday, August 1 at 5PM Pacific Time.